Today, Diva Healthcare manufactures a total range of more than 350 Ayurvedic products. This incorporates over the counter items, old style Ayurvedic medicines and also patented prescription medications which is being distributed all over India and also exported to all over the world. As of now, Diva Healthcare is exporting its items to Europe, Middle East and African Region. The facility has a best in quality control research facility and every one of the necessary present day logical devices to guarantee the nature of raw materials and also ensuring the viability of completed items. We qualify the standards and norms needed by worldwide business sectors as far as Infrastructure, Standard and Compliance. Our vision and objective is to export our Ayurvedic Medicines to all parts of the world and to each Person at very affordable price. Through this capacity we need to explore or expend Ayurvedic culture and its uses in each littlest corner on the planet.
Method TO EXPORT MEDICINES FROM INDIA:
If you are a registered pharmaceutical company in India, there is a simple process to export medications from India.
- IE Code: Apply for the Import and Export Code (IEC) number.
- Contact the exporters of different nations who are keen on bringing in the prescriptions.
- Register your item in the country you are going to export.
- Get the endorsement for export from DCGI (Drug Controller General of India).
- Finalize the delivery technique (You need to choose it before you begin exporting meds from India) or you can pick the broker, exporter, provider of drug items.
- Receive the Purchase Order from the company which is importing the medications from India and send a proforma receipt with item subtleties like packing, the rate of the item, cargo subtleties, and so on
- After finishing all the documentation, you need to move to customs clearance.
- Customs clearance is needed in the importing in country as well.
- Receive the Purchase Order from the company which is importing the medicines from India and send a proforma invoice with product details like type of packing, the rate of the product, freight details, etc.
- After completing all the documentation, you need to move to customs clearance.
- Customs clearance is required in the importing country too.